Thursday 6 June 2019

Respect

Respect me,

As a blade of grass,
which you tread barefoot
in the morning.

As cat or dog,
whom you share food
without mocking.

As a fly or an ant,
which you stalk
creeping and blocking.

As a bird,
who always coo-s in shrubs
in garden you are passing

As an insect,
you did not tramp
trodding on your walking

Respect me,
as an idea,
you cherished
always thinking.

As a lesson learned,
remembering
last time ranting.

Respect me,
as a book,
you smelled and
kept without reading.

As a flower,
you found
in the book of sibling.

As a pen,
you chewed
while writing, contemplating.

Respect me,
Neither as an authority
Nor for seniority,
 Either obligation
or responsibility.

Respect me,
as one of His
Pristine creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

दो राहें

तुम चले सड़क पर सीधा  हम धरे एक पगडंडी, तुम्हारे कदम सजे से  हम बढ़े कूदते ठौर, तुमने थामी हवा की टहनियां  हम बैठे डिब्बे में संग, तुम संगीत...